The price of licences for Welding Qualifier depends on a number of factors :
- Number and type of licences (named or concurrent)
- Licence plus maintenance and support or lease
- Welder qualification or procedure qualification or both
- Number of welding codes (ASME IX, ISO…, AWS D1.1)
The more common licensing is shown here. There prices quoted are for 3 named users and are for new licences and also ‘upgrade’ prices for those users who already have Weldspec 4 or Welderqual 4.
- These prices are for original licences. The maintenance and support fees are first payable 12 months after the original licence purchase and pay for the continued access to email/phone support and latest Welding Qualifier revisions, including code updates. Maintenance and support fees are 20% of the value of the licence fees.
- The ‘upgrade’ prices assume that Weldspec/Welderqual annual maintenance fees are up-to-date.
- The ‘upgrade’ fees are for customer who purchased Weldspec/Welderqual more than three years ago. Companies which bought the software more recently will pay lower ‘upgrade’ fees.
Contact us for all other options on licensing and pricing.