Welder qualification software for engineers and managers who track and manage welder qualifications to ASME IX, EN 287/EN ISO 9606 and AWS D1.1
- reduces overheads and enhances efficiency in managing welder qualifications
- ensures welder qualifications comply with ASME IX
- EN 287/EN ISO 9606 and AWS D1.1 code rules
- cuts costs by keeping qualifications up-to-date
- saves time finding qualified welders
- includes facility to incorporate welder photographs
**New** Creating ISO 9606-1 welder qualifications from EN 287-1 qualifications using Welderqual
This video shows how to create ISO 9606-1 welder qualifications using Welderqual version 20447. ISO 9606-1 has some significant differences from EN 287-1, including a new emphasis on filler material groupings rather than base materials, new variables to be recorded and new three year retest method of continuing qualification.
TWI will shortly release a version of Welderqual which has the code rules from ISO 9606-1 built in automatically, but this video shows how to use the pre-ISO 9606-1 version of Welderqual to create ISO 9606-1 qualifications.