To create complete awareness of the methodology of risk-based inspection, key elements and implementation of an Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programme using the RiskWISE® software suite.
The workshop topics include:
- Overview of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) in accordance with API (RP580 and API BRD 581) and ASME codes
- Reasons for implementing Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Benefits of using Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Practical implementation of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) using RISKWISE®
- Planning successful Risk Based Inspection (RBI) implementation projects
- Functionality of RiskWISE® software
- Practical likelihood and consequence analysis
- Preparing inspection plans and optimising maintenance and inspection intervals
- Implementing risk mitigation actions
- Detailed, interactive, example Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessments using RiskWISE®
RiskWISE® will be made available to all course delegates during the course. All workshop attendees will be provided with reference notes based on the material presented.
Inspection, maintenance and engineering staff involved in Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment projects using RiskWISE®, on pressure systems, pipelines, boilers and storage tanks and who lead Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment teams.
TWI trainers can undertake this training at your premises. The customer needs to provide a suitable training room, training facilities (i.e. whiteboard, PC data projector, etc), refreshments and lunch for all delegates and the trainers. We also recommend that each trainee has access to either a stand-alone desktop PC or notebook (using Windows OS NT 4.0, Windows OS 20000 or Windows OS XP) during the workshop. If this is not possible the minimum requirement is one PC between two trainees. Recommended maximum number of trainees is 10.
Training is also available at TWI's own PC training laboratory at TWI, Great Abington, Nr Cambridge, UK.
Technical support - email@example.com
Sales enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org