Interactive, on-the-job training in line with API and ASME codes using TWI's Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment software
Available to RiskWISE® licensees only
- In-house training of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) operators cuts out the need for specialist consultants to set-up the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) system
- Interactive training accelerates learning for the trainee Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment team
- Realistic training on actual equipment items rather than idealised training examples
- Interaction with experienced TWI Risk Based Inspection (RBI) engineers creating an opportunity for TWI to advise on particular implementation problems
- Assessment of up to 25 of the operator's equipment items during the training, through interactive assessments with TWI RBI engineers
The duration for this on-the-job training programme is 4 weeks.
The operator will be expected to provide suitable meeting rooms, facilities, PCs or laptops for the assessment team.
The recommended maximum number of trainees is 10.
|Training activities ||TWI ||Operator |
|Collect equipment information || ||x |
|Review maintenance and inspection history ||x ||x |
|Undertake damage mechanism assessment ||x ||x |
|Import information into database || ||x |
|Preliminary risk assessment ||x ||x |
|Risk mitigation and inspection planning ||x ||x |
|Management presentation meeting ||x ||x |
|Software installation || ||x |
Technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales enquiries - email@example.com