Risk Based Inspection (RBI) / Risk Based Maintenance software
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) / Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) software for
oil, gas & chemical plant and power plant, in accordance with API 581
- new generation, code compliant Risk Based Inspection (RBI) software for optimising plant inspection and maintenance
- evaluates an API 581 compliant risk profile for the plant
- provides run length indexes (RLI) in generic manner covering all damage mechanisms
- for each equipment item the risk and RLI are combined to output safe inspection and maintenance intervals formally
- designed for use by plant personnel such that implementation is not dependent on external consultants
- future integration with TWI's CrackWISE and IntegriWISE software
Interested in RBI training based on API and ASME?
For installation instructions and tutorials please go to the support page.
Oil, Gas and Process Plant suite
- RiskWISE® for process plant - for the development of upstream and downstream, onshore and offshore process pressure equipment such as vessels, columns, fired heaters, piping, pumps, exchanges, tanks and relief valves. more...
- RiskWISE® for storage tanks - specifically tailored risk models for the assessment if tank farms. In addition to the tank themselves, RiskWISE® of storage tanks also accommodates the assessment of associated process equipment and piping. more...
- RiskWISE® for pipelines -customised risk models allow for the assessment of transportation pipelines both onshore and offshore. more...
- RiskWISE® for boilers -covers all pressure parts within the boiler (tubes, headers, drum etc), ducting and steam pipework. more...
Download Oil, Gas and Process Plant Suite flyer (English)
Download Oil, Gas and Process Plant Suite flyer (Chinese)
Download Oil, Gas and Process Plant Suite flyer (Spanish)
The demo download for the new RiskWISE version 5 will be available from 1st August 2014.
Thermal Plant suite
- RiskWISE® for boilers- covers all pressure parts within the boiler (tubes, headers, drum etc), ducting and steam pipe work. more...
Standard training courses on damage assessment based API RP 571 (2-day course) and Risk-based Inspection based on API 580/581 (3-day course) courses covering the methodology of RBI, and the key elements and implementation of an RBI programme using the RiskWISE(r) software.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support - email@example.com
Sales enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org