Training tailored to meet your needs
Experienced trainers guide you and your colleagues
Individual and group training maximises benefit to your company
TWI Software training and consultancy services are designed to make sure you and your staff will get the most out of our welding software. We work closely with you and your colleagues to:
- advise IT staff on application deployment
- help integrate your new software into your general working practice
- ensure a smooth changeover to the new system
- on-site training means we can easily coach large groups of employees (as well as individuals) using your data on your systems
- interactive training accelerates learning for welding software users and gives faster and greater payback
- our dynamic approach means we can help you to refine your working practices and highlight weak points that our software can help you improve
- group training ensures all your colleagues are up to speed with the new software before moving over to it
- our service can be used to train users of the software, as well as to give your IT support staff advice on installation and deployment of the system
All potential users of the welding software - our dynamic training services can be targeted at all levels including experienced QA professionals, welding engineers, NDT inspectors, users of EN (ISO), ASME and AWS welding codes, IT support staff and senior management.
TWI Software on-site training services are charged at £800 per day exc. VAT, UK only.
Please contact email@example.com for international fees.
Training at TWI’s offices is £500 per attendee exc. VAT. The following training sessions are upcoming :
|May 10-12 ||TWI Middlesbrough |
|July 20-21 ||TWI Middlesbrough |
|Sept 7-8 ||TWI South Yorkshire |
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.