Unique software engineering skills with welding and joining expertise
Add-ins and customisations
Products built to our customers' specific requirements
What do we do?
We have a 25+ year track record in developing off the shelf and bespoke software for web and desktop systems.
With ISO 9001:2008 quality approval and TickIT plus we pride ourselves in our reputation for excellent service with our customers. Although all our custom developments are client confidential, we can also assist in marketing and promotion of the systems we deliver.
Many customers have benefitted from the add-ins and customisations we create for our off-the-shelf software. We engineer solutions that allow our software to integrate into your systems, processes and procedures to save you time and money.
What have we delivered?
Our bespoke products are specified, designed and implemented to our customers' specific requirements using the latest tools and technologies such as Microsoft .NET and Java / XML / HTML. Our current products and customisations include:
- product customisations: customised Welding Coordinator systems for Entergy, Nooter Fabricators and BP Chemicals
- data migration: manage and implement data migration from other welding management packages and out-of-data systems such as WeldOffice and QWEST among others
- data integration: Link RiskWISE RBI records to asset management systems such as Maximo and PipeData Pro
- enhance RBI Knowledge: Create new Risk Based Inspection (RBI) modules for new plant and equipment to the relevant standard
- NDT documentation: non destructive testing (NDT) data recording and expert analysis systems
- learning management systems(LMS): multimedia training, also incorporating testing, module tracking and on line community for mentoring
We also complete project management for projects (UK and European) with a software element - an example of these project types can be seen in Website Development section.
Examples of our work
If you would like more information on converting existing data to work with any of TWI's welding software, please contact the Software Development Team where we will be able to advise on the best solution for your needs.