TWI will host a User Group meeting for users of its welding software on Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 May 2017 at its Abington headquarters near Cambridge, UK. The meeting will include the following :
- Discussion of the current software, including the experiences of current users.
- The development of the new version 5 welding procedure and welder qualification software.
- Latest developments of TWI's Welding Coordinator fabrication management and control software.
- Discussion on new features and functions giving users the opportunity to influence development of the software for the next 12 months.
- Tour of TWI's laboratories to see latest developments in materials joining technologies.
The meeting is open to all current users of the Weldspec, Welderqual and Welding Coordinator software. For more information, please contact email@example.com.